Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: JonBenet case

  1. #11
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JonBenet case

    he's coverin JonBenet's mother.... although she has passed on, I still think she was a big part in the murder

  2. #12
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JonBenet case

    holy crap...just never ends
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JonBenet case

    I honestly always suspected the brother had something to do with it, but DNA should show up, I mean somewhere, be it the mom, dad, brother, etc. Somewhere, someone has to be involved and/or know who was
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JonBenet case

    The mom,dad,brother's DNA was checked upon request of the DA a few months after JonBenet was murdered. I don't think the family personally had anything to do with it, I could be wrong. But the DNA doesn't point to them. I do find the ransom note very long, 3 pages I believe. Who ever wrote it knew that JonBenet's dad just got a big bonus, close to the amount requested in the ransom note. Also the ransom note really referred to JonBenet's dad alot, not in a good way either. It is strange, the ransom note, this Mr.Karr claiming he done it, there were no footprints in the snow on the outside. The one or two footprints that were found was near the basement window. I don't know, this case is just one hard case. This may never be solved.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JonBenet case

    none of the family members have been suspects for quite some time
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  6. #16
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: JonBenet case

    We all know what sells papers and suddenly this after all this time goes to page 3?. Don't know.
    Maybe he did or maybe he didn't. Maybe he is just messed up.
    If they have the DNA looks like they could do some kind of matching.
    I remember the little girl that was murdered in Appy years ago. That took awhile to solve. But one man was determined to solve it. Several years later with all the evidence he needed he solved it. And the murderer was a nearby neighbor, elderly. One hardly anyone would of suspected, he even had his alibi's.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JonBenet case

    I completely agree with you on covering for his mom.....I personally think that he was the fally guy for the family. I also think that it was very coincidental that he was in big trouble in Thailand and then confesses to having something to do with JonBenet. A US prison is a whole lot better than Thailand!
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JonBenet case

    [ QUOTE ]
    Anybody think that he admitted to the murder to get extradited out of Thailand. Something tells me he may have been in some serious [censored] there and used that as a way out.


    [/ QUOTE ]

    I don't know about him having anything to do with JBR but I do believe he just wanted out of Thialand to come to the U.S. where he knew all the bleeding hearts here would let him stay alive and live well in prison, unlike what he would get and deserve in Thailand.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JonBenet case

    From the moment I saw him on TV and heard he was obsessed with the case, I said that he didn't do it and that he just wanted to fullfill some sick fantasy of being involved somehow in the murder.

    He's definitely a weirdo. Well, that's probably an understatement, obviously.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  10. #20
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: JonBenet case

    One of the two, either needs a head check or was about to be burned at the stake . Anyone else think that the DNA might have been botched? Lots of things about this don't seem right. Like the date of death on the tombstone being a day off from the day from the police records.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •